Friday, December 4, 2009

siddhartha

Deanna Blair
A- Block
When I got off the phone with Siddhartha I was so excited to hear that he wanted to visit me! I immediately started to pack things for the beach. I wanted to take him to this lighthouse in Watch Hill, Rhode Island. I was hoping that he would have so much fun there. “Siddhartha felt a deep love for this flowing water and decided that he would not leave it again so quickly.” Pg. 100. I waited impatiently for him to arrive. When he finally showed up we both got into my car that I have packed before and stared to drive. It was a long car ride up there so we started to play some CDs and we started to sing and dance in the car. Some cars drove by us but, we didn’t care we just laughed and had a great time. When we finally got to the place we unpacked the car and walked to the beach and picked out a perfect place to lay down a blanket. I started to show him around and we got a lot of food. We bought really greasy pizza and it was so greasy that it dripped down Siddhartha’s chin. It was kinda funny. After we ate I brought him over to the lighthouse and there was professional fishers fishing for big fish. He thought that the light house was so calming and relaxing. You can smell the salty water and feel the ocean mist on your face when the waves crashed down on the rocks that we were standing on. The light house was surrounded by big rocks and there were a few people there but, not many. We took some pictures of the view, and they came out awesome! We knew that we were there too long when we both got sunburns. So we drove to the drug store nearby and I bought us some aloe gel for the burns on our faces and arms.
I asked Siddhartha if he wanted to go to the Three County Fair, and hi facial expression looked a little confused. So I told him that I couldn’t explain it to him and that he would just have to come and h would love it. So we grabbed all of our things from the light house and brought it to the car. We started to head to the three county fair in North Hampton Ma. When we were driving we got hungry so we stopped at a restaurant thinking it would be a good idea if we got food before the fair. So we went to this restaurant called Chilli’s. There was not a wait there at all so we were in luck. We both ordered water. And I ordered grilled chicken with fries and Siddhartha ordered a big juicy burger. The food smelled so great and it tasted even better. After I paid the bill we started to head to the fair. We got there finally and found a good parking spot. We got in and had our hands stamped and once we walked through the gates it was like a rush of excitement. We could smell so many different things. We smelled buttery popcorn, the sweet cotton candy; we smelled farm animals, and the smell of monster trucks. We also smelled some unpleasant things every now and then like vomit from people getting sick from the rides. The first thing that I did was buying tickets for the rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment